Followers

I made it to the top 3 twice in a row !!yay !!

I made it to the top 3 twice in a row !!yay !!
for may 13 & may 20

I AM A WINNER !!

i am in top -3

i am in top -3
for ch-58

I MADE IT TO TOP 3 !

i'm a winner !!

I MADE IT TO TOP 3 AT CRAFTY JC !!

i made it to the top 3 !!

I MADE IT TO THE TOP 3 !YAY !!


Romina.nahata. Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday 30 March 2011

NEWBORN BABY

helloz,
          hope u all are doin fine.tried a baby card for someone & she really liked it whats your say ??
                                                                                

6 comments:

  1. Lovely sentiment and design thanks for sharing it with us at CRAFT Challenge.

    Kerry x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! Love those little punched out elements...and the happy colours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Romina, thanks for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week. Love that little stork image :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card, girl!!

    P.S. the pictures are overlapping the side bar. You might want to correct that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely card Romina!!!loved the circle punches you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  6. great one! Am glad u using ur recent buy from me :) i had loved this stamp set myself :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...