Followers

I made it to the top 3 twice in a row !!yay !!

I made it to the top 3 twice in a row !!yay !!
for may 13 & may 20

I AM A WINNER !!

i am in top -3

i am in top -3
for ch-58

I MADE IT TO TOP 3 !

i'm a winner !!

I MADE IT TO TOP 3 AT CRAFTY JC !!

i made it to the top 3 !!

I MADE IT TO THE TOP 3 !YAY !!


Romina.nahata. Powered by Blogger.

Monday 16 May 2011

CRAFTY SHOPPING IN CALCUTTA !!

SHEER BLISS !!
                      enjoying shopping in calcutta !! found out some hobby ideas n itsy bitsy stuff here !! loved this little crafty shopping spree :)
off again somewhere.....!!byee !!

11 comments:

  1. hey where have u been shopping... how come i never find stuff like this while staying in the same city.. divulge...

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow... nice stuff.. enjoy your vacation..

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow barely here and already got ur hands on the good stuff ......lovely goodies .

    ReplyDelete
  4. nyc nyc:) have fun shopping!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow...I am looking fror similar stuff in pune....somebody please help

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow lovely stuff. we cardmakers r always luking for new stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi i loved the craft stuff...even i love to craft...i may not be a cardmaker but they still fascinate me....i would love to give it a try one day...lovely stuff u bought for urself...i go mad in any crafty store...good going.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow coool .
    visit my blog and collect the award that ive passed to you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow lucky u .. m jealous!!! lol!! hav fun!!
    hugs
    ash

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...