Followers

I made it to the top 3 twice in a row !!yay !!

I made it to the top 3 twice in a row !!yay !!
for may 13 & may 20

I AM A WINNER !!

i am in top -3

i am in top -3
for ch-58

I MADE IT TO TOP 3 !

i'm a winner !!

I MADE IT TO TOP 3 AT CRAFTY JC !!

i made it to the top 3 !!

I MADE IT TO THE TOP 3 !YAY !!


Romina.nahata. Powered by Blogger.

Friday 24 June 2011

CLEAN AND SIMPLE !!

HIYA !!
        to busy with d classes hence its taking a toll on me :(,,,anyways today i made this CAS card n i must say i'm enjoying making them now !!
  
i pierced d border of d PP added some buttons & a sentiment & bingo !! here it is !!
hope u all like it :)

12 comments:

  1. very pretty like the clean lines.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is good! Stamping is very neat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice .. love the buttons
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this luks gorgeous... very classy.... how did u do the piercing???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow....I had been trying to make CAS cards and I think I still have to try harder. :(
    This card is pretty !

    ReplyDelete
  6. simple clean and i love the green .

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty!!grt CAS card:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! This looks so classy and elegant! You're nailing the CAS style! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely cartd romina.,.. CAs is the way...!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...