Followers

I made it to the top 3 twice in a row !!yay !!

I made it to the top 3 twice in a row !!yay !!
for may 13 & may 20

I AM A WINNER !!

i am in top -3

i am in top -3
for ch-58

I MADE IT TO TOP 3 !

i'm a winner !!

I MADE IT TO TOP 3 AT CRAFTY JC !!

i made it to the top 3 !!

I MADE IT TO THE TOP 3 !YAY !!


Romina.nahata. Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday 21 June 2011

SOME QUILLING NOW !!

HI ,
    wanted to get to quilling after a looong time..........so here is something i made.:


i created a little baby card with a quilled fairy added some gloss to it and made quilled baby footsteps.
 chalange   : take a quill pill: baby card

19 comments:

  1. So pretty!! i love the crown and those tiny feet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet the little fairy looks. Baby feet have come out well

    ReplyDelete
  3. so very cute the fairy is so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. alley wah ! such a sweet card
    the fairy is so cute

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely and cute !!!!.good luck in the challenge.
    {have you received my mail?)

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful card... love the angel..

    ReplyDelete
  7. very nice card :) seeing some quilling after long!! gr8 going...

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow very interesting and innovative quilling...loved the feet and the fairy too

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet and i love fairys on anything,really lovely Romina x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi hunny have a little gift on my blog for you come getit x

    ReplyDelete
  11. The fairy is so beautiful, cute feet !

    ReplyDelete
  12. i really like the little feet....

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this! It's so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...