Followers

I made it to the top 3 twice in a row !!yay !!

I made it to the top 3 twice in a row !!yay !!
for may 13 & may 20

I AM A WINNER !!

i am in top -3

i am in top -3
for ch-58

I MADE IT TO TOP 3 !

i'm a winner !!

I MADE IT TO TOP 3 AT CRAFTY JC !!

i made it to the top 3 !!

I MADE IT TO THE TOP 3 !YAY !!


Romina.nahata. Powered by Blogger.

Sunday 9 October 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN !!

O.K. ITS RAINING BIRTHDAYS.....
                                                    n i'm going nuts making cards !!this one in particular is for a really close friend of ours...again a masculine card n i simply love it !!i made it in an hour flat (i'm always on my toes these days as its d festive season...lots of orders,diwali cleaning.....oh lord !!help !!!!)do check it out:





 i colored the image with my steadler pencils.i absolutely adore this fiskars stamp set.


challanges-sentimental sundays :must include a sentiment
                 4 crafty chicks : monocromatic
                auds sentiment  challange-birthday

17 comments:

  1. very very good! I love the way you come up with masculine cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO cool! I love the coloring on the image and the sentiment is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very bright job! Love this image! the card is fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. dats a very cool card Romina... love the colors!! and the image n sentiment is perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow wonderful masculine card... love the image..

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a gorgeous card i totally love it,it just so perfect for a boy/men i really like your stamping and coloring it's come out so well!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like it Romina.It is not easy to make Masculine cards.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow really cool creation dear.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Romina! This one is just perfect boy card... and ur wine bottle has no match with mine.... each and every element of ur card is complimenting other so well... gr8 Job.. Thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely lovely lovely.. cute image and lovely sentiments...!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is adorable! Thank you for joining our “Anything Goes” challenge at Sentimental Sundays.

    ~Cheryl~

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love everything abt this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! This is perfection! I love the mix of patterns and elements! Love the layers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh loving your creation you shared with us. This is a perfect card and sentiment for a birthday. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  15. fabulous...gorgeous card and very nice coloring

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow ,,, i missed so many of ur cards
    lovely card

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely boy card Romina. You did well to make your card in an hour. This would have taken me a whole day. I am such a slow worker and very critical of my own work.

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...