Followers

I made it to the top 3 twice in a row !!yay !!

I made it to the top 3 twice in a row !!yay !!
for may 13 & may 20

I AM A WINNER !!

i am in top -3

i am in top -3
for ch-58

I MADE IT TO TOP 3 !

i'm a winner !!

I MADE IT TO TOP 3 AT CRAFTY JC !!

i made it to the top 3 !!

I MADE IT TO THE TOP 3 !YAY !!


Romina.nahata. Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday 5 March 2013

ANIMAL KINGDOM ON A CARD !

HI ALL !!
                here's a quick post sharing a card i made using the animal stamp set.it was made for my daughter's best friend.have a look :



hope you all like it too !

7 comments:

  1. This is Sooooo Cuuteeee!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Animal Kingdom is really very cute.. Have you used stamps or dies or was it free hand drawing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. wooooooooo its so cute ,lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW this is super Romina.Such detail and love the jungli look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is just beautiful and adorable at the same time ...such a fabulous use of those cute animal stamp Romina ..I just love this :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh! Romina this is a delightful card. Such fun and a real work of art. I love how you have made the lovely animal scene. It looks so realistic.

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...